Meir 40 mm Pop Up Basin Waste- PVD Brushed Nickel
Product Code: MP04-B40-PVDBN
Share This Item:
40 mm Pop Up Waste - No Overflow/ Unslotted - PVD Brushed Nickel
A finishing touch which doesn't compromise on style or durability.
Featuring the same PVD brushed nickel finish as our larger products, this waste is available with or without overflow fittings.
This 40mm Brushed Nickel Black Pop-up Waste is designed for basin drain hole sizes at approximately 52-55mm in diameter.
Not sure if you need a brushed nickel pop-up waste with or without an overflow?
An overflow is a small hole in the side of a basin, used to drain excess water away before the basin overflows. If your basin has an overflow hole, it will require a pop-up waste with overflow
The uniqueness of Brushed Nickel can reveal a beautiful and subtle gold undertone, which provides a natural warmth in the finish that is unique to Meir. Engineered in a PVD coating provides an extreme level of resistance to wear, equally a commercial-grade quality.
The Brushed Nickel colour can adapt to its surroundings in an astonishing way, presenting differently in natural, warm or cool light settings.
Summary & Specifications
– Comes with standard fittings for easy installation
– PVD Brushed Nickel finish
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ozwide Building Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.