Meir Cross Handle Valve Wall Top Assemblies - PVD Brushed Nickel
Product Code: MW08JL-PVDBN
Share This Item:
Round Cross Handle Jumper Valve Wall Top Assemblies - PVD Brushed Nickel
These cross-handle taps are classic and timeless.
Designed to be used in kitchen, bathroom or laundry.
The uniqueness of Brushed Nickel can reveal a beautiful and subtle gold undertone, which provides a natural warmth in the finish that is unique to Meir. Engineered in a PVD coating provides an extreme level of resistance to wear, equally a commercial-grade quality.
The Brushed Nickel colour can adapt to its surroundings in an astonishing way, presenting differently in natural, warm or cool light settings.
Summary & Specifications
– PVD Brushed Nickel finish
– Solid brass construction
– Jumper Valve connection
– Long Spindle
International customers may require an in-wall component depending on the setup and installation needs. Please choose your fittings by clicking on either of the below choices:
Does not include concealed/inwall fittings.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ozwide Building Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.