Meir Round 200 mm Rose Combination Shower Rail with Single Function Hand Shower - PVD Brushed Nickel
Product Code: MZ0704-R-PVDBN
Share This Item:
Round Combination Shower Rail 200 mm Rose Single Function Hand Shower- PVD Brushed Nickel
This Brushed Nickel Shower Rail has an innovative world-first design, exclusive to Meir; comprising of a universal water inlet; enabling this shower to be installed either as a top or bottom water connection, suiting both existing and new homes.
With a simple twist of the in-built diverter, you can switch from the overhead shower to engage the precision shower wand for close-up washing with this stunning Brushed Nickel Round Shower Rail.
Simplistic design and functional at the highest level.
The uniqueness of Brushed Nickel can reveal a beautiful and subtle gold undertone, which provides a natural warmth in the finish that is unique to Meir. Engineered in a PVD coating provides an extreme level of resistance to wear, equally a commercial-grade quality.
The Brushed Nickel colour can adapt to its surroundings in an astonishing way, presenting differently in natural, warm or cool light settings.
Summary & Specifications
– PVD Brushed Nickel finish
– Watermark approved; AS/NZS 3718:2005
– WELS registration No: S15401(V)
– 3-star WELS rating; water efficiency of 9 Litres per minute
– Standard 1/2" BSP thread
– Universal top or bottom water inlet thread (1/2" female)
– Flexible 1.5m hose
– Built-in diverter
– Solid brass construction throughout
Every effort has been made to represent, as accurately as possible, the finish / colour of this product on our website. To ensure your expectations are met we recommend ordering a colour sample online or visiting one of our selected Stockists to view our range of premium finishes in-store.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
- 10 year domestic repair or replacement
- 15 year cartridge replacement
- 12 months parts and labour
- Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
- Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
- Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
- In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ozwide Building Supplies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.